Fuzetec has been partner of major Automotive industry companies and OEMs for more than 10 years. We provide surface-mount, radial leaded and custom shape chip/disc type PPTC resettable fuses for vehicle electronic equipment overcurrent circuit protections. Automotive devices that operate under rigid environment need robust and reliable circuit protections, therefore our automotive product lineup are set to qualify AEC-Q200 standard for electronic components used in the automotive industry.
- Resettable overcurrent circuit protection
- Agency recognition: UL, cUL, TUV
- Function-oriented design (High hold current/Fast trip time/High Ambient Temp/High Rated Voltage/High Rated Current )
- Resistance range binned and sorted available
- RoHS Compliant, Lead-Free and Halogen-Free( HF )
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) I/O and trace protection
- Center console telematics, infotainment and navigation systems
- Power outlet protection (USB)
Motor and motor control circuit protection:
Power door-locks & windows , headlight position adjustment, seat & lumbar support, sunroof & mirrors.
- Heating Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC) motor and I/O protection
- LCD dashboard backlight heaters